Improve Fast at Go
This book is not a Go primer nor even a second book, so it presumes that the reader intending to profit from it already has a firm grasp (if perhaps not yet complete mastery) of the basic rules of Go, as well as the fundamentals of life and death, Joseki, and Fuseki. Its objective is to provide players from double digit to perhaps 5 Kyu with crucial insights into the key issues of deciding what, where, and why to play next!
- Chapter 1 - The Role Of Fighting In Go
- Chapter 2 - Important Stones
- Chapter 3 - Strong/Weak Stones
- Chapter 4 - Peeps And Cuts
- Chapter 5 - Sector Lines, Enclosure & Connectivity
- Chapter 6 - S.W.O.T. Analysis
- Chapter 7 - A Sampling Of Major Fighting Scenarios
- Glossary Of Japanese Go Terms
Note: as of April, 2016, Improve Fast In Go is at http://users.eniinternet.com/bradleym/ImproveFastIndex.html .
to be added
See also: Only enclosed groups can be killed Proverb extracted from this publication
more to be added
Willemien 12 kyu: I liked the publication, athough the examples are a bit above my rating.
Dickie: The page does not seem to be working (as of Nov 21:st, 2013). Is this just temporary perhaps, or does anyone know if it has indeed been taken down? If that is the case, is it possible to find the book anywhere else, as a .pdf maybe?