Go Wiki / SL txt 2 PNG
The PHP source for the diagram image creating routine (i.e. conversion of the SL text format for diagrams into PNG files) is available separately and published under the GNU General Public License, either version 2 or (at your option) any later version.
The program has demo code included. Just copy it to your webserver, and call it. You should see a diagram with a well-known position.
- Latest version (2009-10-31): download (ZIP)
- Update to current SL feature set: lines and arrows, wildcard markup, thumbnails, SGF, ...
- PHP5 (although, it should be possible to get it running on PHP4 with some modifications (replacing access modifiers with PHP4 counterpart))
- GD support enabled in PHP. You can check this by calling phpinfo() and looking for a section titled "gd". GD version 2 produces nicer images than GD version 1.
- 2005-12-15: download
- PHP4 compatible, rename to sltxt2png.php
Would it be possible to get a more detailed explanation of how to add this into a Forum? -Jordus