( Windows program. )
Some new features:
- Navigation Positions. New functionality to store up to 10 positions for quick navigation.
- Display. Better presentation for large resolution screens. Functionality to increase the dialog font size in case you are attempting to use GoRilla on a small screen notebook laptop.
- Branch Auto Label. New functionality to auto-label branches when they are created.
- Platform. Windows family of operating systems, XP and later.
- Game files are stored using the SGF gaming format. Branching is supported, enabling many lines of play to be held in a game file.
- SGF Collections are supported. Many games can be held within a game file.
- This is a multi-game program. In addition to Go, the following are also supported: Othello / Reversi, Hex, Unlur, Kropki and Havannah.
- SGF Import. Games can be added by direct pasting of SGF text.
- SGF Export. SGF text for games can be copied to the Windows clipboard.
- GIF, BMP. Diagrams can be exported as GIF images or copied to the Windows clipboard as BMP images.
- ASCII Export. The program can generate ASCII text representations of game positions.
- Bookmarks. Game positions can be bookmarked.
- Comments. Users are able to add comments to a game position.
- Compose. Users can set the pieces on the board in any starting state. Game positions can be modified.
- RTF Export. Games can be exported as a document in RTF file format and displayed using your choice of Word / Office document software, from which you will be able to make edits, reformat, save as DOC, save as PDF.
- Printing. Games can be printed. Printing can be done after display of the RTF export.
- Player Statistics. Player statistics for games can be viewed. Player name misspellings can be globally corrected. Games may be exported by player.
- Configuration. Users are able to set their preferences for colours, sizes and fonts.
- SGF V, N Parameters. SGF scores and node names are supported.
- Backup. Backups are taken by the program as a protection against game loss.
Please do put forward any comments and suggestions that you may have. I would like people to support me in my aim to develop the product further so all opinions will be welcomed.