In relation to the game of Go, attitude can mean the following:
- Playing attitude, i.e. the mentality enabling one to play a good game.
- Player attitude, i.e. what one does while playing and studying to become a better player
- Playing etiquette, i.e. how one behaves while playing, in real life and online.
- Approach, i.e. what one expects from the game of Go (from purely social to highly competitive)
The mentality path offers some material on a mixture of the above.
- dnerra's ideas on improvement which deals mostly with attitude