Ongoing blog: http://beginningpath.blogspot.com/
- 5€/hour, 10 hours = 50€ + 1 hour free of charge
- 3€/ offline game review, 10 reviews = 30€ + 1 review free of charge
- "adoreme" on kgs
- 21 years old
- Korea 4dan
- playing Baduk since December 2005
- studied Baduk 6 months in Korea in KBC Baduk school
- currently living in Germany again to finish university
- my other hobbies are writing and learning to play the violin
My goal is to become professional Baduk player. What is your goal?
Experiences in Korea:
I have spent a good six months studying Baduk in Korea under my professional teachers Kim Sung-rae 4p, Kim Sung-ryong 9p, Hong Seul-ki 7d and Song Gi-chang 7d. In roughly 10 hours study every day except sundays we were taught Baduk and how to teach Baduk. Aside from eating delicious Korean food every day we studied Baduk problems every morning and corrected them if they were wrong. In the afternoon we played our league games and got them reviewed by our teachers. Our evenings were spend studying professional games and Baduk theory. Every other day Song-sabomnim came along and gave us lectures about various topics as all others teachers did to. A few of my classmates even went to a "Insei-selection tournament" to prove our strength against Korean players however we quickly learned that we had a long way to go for real strength.
For more info about Korea and studying there talk to me.