Gǔ Lý (古力; born Feb. 3 1982) is a Chinese professional Go player who reached 9-dan in 2006. He has often been ranked #1 in the Chinese Ranking for many years; and as of the end of January 2013 was tied for #1 with Tuo Jiaxi.
1995 - 1p
2000 - 5p
2002 - 7p
April 2006 - 9p
Gu is one of the strongest players in the world. He is the title holder of one major Chinese title: the 22nd Mingren. He has held the Mingren title for six years, and the Tianyuan for six years. He also won the 11th Chinese NEC Cup defeating Liu Shizhen, and was the challenger for the 10th Chinese NEC Cup, losing to Chang Hao.
With his win in the 1st BCcard Cup in 2009, he became the first professional to simultaneously hold five international titles.
- 14th Japan China Agon Cup (2013)
- 14th Ahan Tongshan Cup (2012)
- 8th Chang-Ki Cup (2011)
- 15th Samsung Cup (2010)
- 2010 China-Korea-Japan Meijin
- 1st BCcard Cup (2009)
- 14th NEC Cup China (2009)
- 13th LG Cup (2009)
- 4th Toyota Denso Oza (2009)
- 2nd Quzhou-Lanke Cup (2008)
- 10th Ahan Tongshan Cup (2008)
- 4th Chang-Ki Cup (2008)
- 21st Fujitsu Cup (July 2008)
- 17th, 18th, 19th, 20th, 21st and 22nd (2008) Tianyuan
- 17th, 18th, 19th, 20th, 21st and 22nd (2009) Mingren
- 4th, 8th, China Korea New Star
- 5th, 7th, Ahan Tongshan Cup
- 11th NEC Cup China
- 5th, 7th, 10th Japan China Agon Cup
- 6th Chunlan Cup (2007)
- 10th LG Cup (2006)
Winner of the National Sports Meeting in 2002 and 2010.
In 2010 Gu Li played 100 games (top in the world), winning 58 of them and losing 42.
- Go Base player card
- Go Game World player page
- Wikipedia article
- Interview: http://gogame.info/samples/3/index.html
- Games: http://www.go4go.net/go/games/byplayer/179
 Chinese ranking 2012  http://gogameguru.com/go-commentary-gu-li-vs-lee-sedol-17th-samsung-cup-final-game-1/, http://gogameguru.com/go-commentary-lee-sedol-vs-gu-li-17th-samsung-cup-final-game-2/  http://lifein19x19.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=122090#p122090