|Table of contents|
- South African Go Clubs: Johannesburg, Stellenbosch, Pretoria, Cape Town, and Soweto
- South African Go Association : News about Go in South Africa, along with occasional international news and commented games, as well as another link collection. There is also an associated wiki and image gallery
- Ivory Coast is, I believe, a former member of the International Go Federation. Apparently Manfred Wimmer took Go to Kenya, as well, and there are known Go players in Namibia.
Also see: Go in Africa on the South African Go clubs site.
Can a research scientist play Go at the South Pole?
... Why Not?!
- China Weiqi Association
- Korean Go Association aka Hankuk Kiwon
- Traditional Baduk Association (TBA)
- Go Association of Thailand (in Thai)
- Hong Kong Go Association
- Israeli Go Association
- Pakistan Go Federation - not what you think, but existed for a couple of years as a scam website
- Singapore Weiqi Association
- Malaysia Weiqi Association
- Brunei Igo Society
- Philippine Go Association
- Australian Go Association
For an extensive listing see Go Places in Europe
- New Zealand Go Society
- National Organizations:
- Local Clubs:
- National Organizations
- Asociación Argentina de Go
- Club de Go de Buenos Ayres
- Associação Brasileira de Go (portuguese and english)
- Asociación Chilena de Go
- Asociación Colombiana de Go
- Asociación Nacional Chilena de Go
- Asociación Ecuatoriana de Go
- Asociación Venezolana de Go
- Ranka lists Go Associations in:
- Wings Across Calm Water -- Go club, meeting on Go servers
- Turn-Based Go Guild -- Go club, meeting on Turn-Based Go servers
- Epic Go Club -- International go club, meets at #go.epic at Quakenet and plays at KGS.
- Go Center Of Second Life -- Go club in the virtual world Second Life.
- Kido Go Club -- Go experience in the virtual world Second Life.
- The Ideal Go Environment
- Employers with Go clubs
- Go Organisations -- by GoBase
- Defunct clubs and tournaments
- A map layer on Google Maps for Go club locations (development)
 The Clubes de Go en Iberoamérica link seems to be outdated (at least the info for Uruguay is more than seven months old), and I couldn't contact the address listed there for updates (the mail bounced with a "unknown user" error)