The Siptan was a Korean tournament, and is equivalent to the Japanese Judan title. The first edition was played in 2005/2006. Discontinued in 2014.
The final stage is a knockout of 32 players: 8 were seeded into this round, while 96 players competed for the remaining 24 positions in a knockout preliminary stage. The sponsor of the tournament is the Wonik Group, so the titleholder holds the honorary rank of 10-dan, and also wins the Wonik Cup.
For full details of the seeded players and the preliminary tournament, visit http://igo-kisen.hp.infoseek.co.jp/wi.html
- 1st - Lee Changho - Park Yeonghun 2-1
- 2nd - An Choyeong - Baek Hongsuk 2-1
- 3rd - Lee Changho - Mok Jinseok 2-0
- 4th - Park Jungwhan - Baek Hongsuk 2-0
- 5th - Park Jungwhan - Lee Changho 2-1
- 6th - Lee Sedol - Kang Yootaek 2-1
- 7th - Choi Cheolhan - Kang Dongyun 2-0
- 8th - Kang Dongyun - Park Yeonghun 2-0