Server status for OGS, that is the real-time & turn-based Online-Go Server.
February 14, 2017: Whole site updated majorly yesterday. Quite a few bugs. Site is inaccessible after login for me and at least a handful of other people.
- Dec 29, 2016, 21:36 UTC: Server down completely (502)
- Dec 14, 2010, 09:30 UTC: Server back up, DNS propagation start for some URLs. Server was migrated to new hosting.
- Dec 6, 2010, 06:00 UTC: Server down completely
- Dec 5, 2010, 10:00 UTC: Disk are going crazy and crashing again. Game boards are not displayed properly. Forum and overview lists are not affected.
- Dec 1, 2010, 21:38 UTC: OGS is up and running. The operators are planning the server move to a more stable situation.
- Dec 1, 2010, 20:00 UTC -> www.online-go.com has reappeared in the DNS name list. It was "Name not found" until recently.
- Nov 26, 2010, 17:00 UTC: Server disk crashed. Because of the week-end, the technician cannot fix the situation before monday.
- Oct 22, 2010, 23:30 -> Oct 25, 2010, 17:00 UTC: getting 500 Internal Server Error, "The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request."
- Jul 16, 2010, 20:00 UTC -> Jul 19, 2010, 11:00 UTC: Server down for maintenance
- Jun 29, 2010, 15:25 UTC: Currently fixing the database. Should be working fully again in a few minutes if my connection allows me to do so. -- dmg
- Jun 29, 2010, 15:02 UTC: The DB server has problems probably due to load problems. Investigations are running. -- dmg
- Feb 25, 2010, 12:35 UTC: Server up again. (Had the same problem earlier. Tapir)
- Feb 25, 2010, 09:15 UTC: Server error "Could not connect to DB: Too many connections" for Uberdude in UK
- OGS Down (2009-11-13 21:00 -> 2009-11-16 19:00 UTC) Two hard drives crashed making the RAID system unable to cover for the error. ''