AtariGo, aka, first-capture go, the capture game, or Ponnuki-Go is a variant of Go. The first to capture any stones wins the game.
This game can be played with pen and paper, since there is never any need to erase captured stones.
- Atari Go Teaching Method
- Atari Go Setup
- Atari Go Problem 1
- Snorkels almost the same game.
- Solving Go on small Boards
- The Book Of Go by William Cobb dedicates 31 pages on what he calls "first-capture go", in particular on "forts", which he defines as "groups that surround inside free places".
- Go as Communication by Yasutoshi Yasuda
- Ata und Ri im Reich der Steine? (Brett und Stein Verlag, in German) by Gunnar Dickfeld