RGG FAQ Part 1
This page is part of the rec.games.go FAQ on SL, and cannot be edited directly. A copy of this page can be edited by following the link at the bottom of this page, but please read the FAQ Format Guidelines first.
For more details on the workings of the FAQ, see rec.games.go FAQ on SL.
- 1.1. What is this game?
- 1.2. What are the rules?
- 1.3. A brief history of Go
- 1.4. Why has this game got so many names?
- 1.5. Does perfect play exist?
- 1.6. Does komi and handicap change with board size?
- 1.7. What is a 'Dan' or 'Kyu' player?
- 1.8. What is a handicap and how is it used?
- 1.9. Does Go have an equivalent to ELO rating?
- 1.10. Why is the standard board size 19x19?
Open Editable version