Page name change requests
Anyone can set his own level to experienced deshi in the user preferences and then add spaces, hyphens, commas or any punctuation mark which is accepted by the engine (i.e. rename "LibertyTacticalSense" to "Liberty (tactical sense)".
Changes which affect the JoinCapitalizedWords spelling, however, can only be done by librarians, an access level given by the admins.
Page name changes can be subject to discussion. Preferably have these discussions at their talk or discussion page.
The following changes are also considered page renamings, and hence can be done by librarians:
- Turning a normal page into a subpage, e.g. from Foo to Bar / Baz.
- Turning a subpage into a normal page, e.g. from Bar / Baz to Foo.
- Renaming a subpage of a page, e.g. from Foo / Bar to Foo / Baz.
- Turning a subpage of a page into a subpage of another page, e.g. from Foo / Bar to Alpha / Beta.
Hi, following the discussion on Coffee Machine in April, 2016, I'd appreciate the following changes be made as a set:
1. Yi Se-tol article to be renamed to "Lee Sedol". 2. Lee Sedol alias page to be renamed "Yi Se-tol" and changed to redirect to "Lee Sedol". 3. Kim Myeong-wan article to be renamed to "Kim Myungwan". 4. Kim Myungwan alias page to be renamed "Kim Myeong-wan" and changed to redirect to "Kim Myungwan". 5. Korean Name Romanization DRAFT renamed to "Korean Name Romanization".
The above #5 article is intended to be used as a reference for the changes in respective forums. -Tokumoto