|Table of contents|
- Linux, Solaris, OS X, OS/2, Windows
- client for NNGS-type Go Servers too, but does not support their protocol completely.
- supports GTP so it can be used as a client for go playing programs such as GNU Go.
- There is a mailing list where bugs and features can be discussed. Players who are willing to test can choose a Webstart configuration to always have the latest development version.
- skinnable interface.
- gGo can be embedded in any webpage as an applet to view SGF files.