Oromedia is a Korean publisher of Go books and the periodical Baduk World.
Translated into English:
- 100 Tips for Amateur Players by Youngsun Yoon
- Contemporary Go Terms by Nam Chihyung
- Creative Life and Death by Cho Hyeyeon
- Creative Life and Death Vol.II by Cho Hyeyeon
- Korean Style of Baduk Vol. 1 by Lee Changho and Kim Sung-Rae
- The Master of Haengma by Sung Ho Baek?
- Speed Baduk for Beginners Vol. 1,2,3 by Kim Sung-Rae
- Speed Baduk for Beginners Answer Booklet
- Speed Baduk for Beginners Vol. 4,5,6 (This may be the 'Speed Baduk for Kyu Players' referred to below)
- Speed Baduk for Kyu Players Vol. 1 by Kim Sung-Rae
- Speed Baduk for Kyu Players Vol. 2 by Kim Sung-Rae
- Speed Baduk for Kyu Players Vol. 3 by Kim Sung-Rae
- Speed Baduk for Kyu Players Answer Booklet
- The Best Game Records of 2009 by Cheong Tong-sik
- Think like a Pro - Vol. 1, Haengma by Yun Yeong-seon
- Think Like A Pro - Vol. 2, Pae by Yun Yeong-seon
- Train Like a Pro Vol. 1 by Kim Sung-Rae
- Train Like a Pro Vol. 2 by Kim Sung-Rae
- Train Like a Pro Answer Booklet
- The Road to One Dan by Jaewook Baek?
These books are currently available from Yutopian, Schaak en Gowinkel het Paard, and Slate and Shell (some of them). Hebsacker Verlag (site is in German) seems to have a section devoted to Oromedia as well, including cover photos.
New set of books to integrate into above lists when clearer information available: 'Best moves for top amateurs' http://www.oromall.com/goods_detail.php?goodsIdx=1093