(b. 1975) Chinese amateur 7-dan, and the only amateur player ever to win a Chinese professional weiqi tournament. He played and won against various Chinese professionals, including Luo Xihe (1997), Chang Hao (1997), and Gu Li (2002).
Tragically died on 3/16/2004 at the age of 29, due to heart disease.
- 1996, winner of the 18th World Amateur Go Championship
- 1997, winner of the 19th World Amateur Go Championship
- 1997, winner of the 4th Xinren Wang
- 2002, reaches semifinals of 9th Xinren Wang
- 2003, reaches semifinals of 10th Xinren Wang