Translator and compiler of Go books and magazines. Editor of Ranka (published 1985--2008). Is probably most famous for his book Invincible (translation and compilation). Worked part-time in the Overseas Department of the Nihon Ki-in from 1974 to 2011.
- Translation of Otake Hideo's Opening Theory Made Easy
- Compilation (and translation) of Invincible - the games of Shusaku
- Longtime editor and translator of Go World magazine
- Translator of the three volume Ishida joseki dictionary and the subsequent 21st Century Dictionary of Basic Joseki update by Takao Shinji
- Translator of most of the material in Nakayama's The Treasure Chest Enigma
- Author of the go news section on the Nihon Ki-in web page
- Compiler and translator of Tournament Go 1992 published by Power Publications.