The Cheongkwanjang cup, also known as the World Ladies' Cup, is an international women's cup sponsored by a Korean Ginseng company. It underwent a major format revision in 2004-2005 and the individual tournament format was changed to the same three-country Win and Continue Team Tournament Format used in the Nongshim Cup. The current format involves three groups for China, Japan, and Korea of five players apiece, with a team champion prize of 75 million Won (roughly US$72 thousand in January 2005).
See /Teams for information on who was playing on specific teams.
Winners: (in brackets the last game of each edition, from 3rd term)
- 9th, 2011 Team Korea (Park Jieun d. Rui Naiwei)
- 8th, 2010 Team Korea (Park Jieun d. Li He)
- 7th, 2009 Team China (Li He d. Lee Minjin), after only 11 games.
- 6th, 2008 Team Korea (Lee Minjin d. Rui Naiwei)
- 5th, 2007 Team Korea (Lee Minjin d. Yashiro Kumiko)
- 4th, 2006 Team China (Ye Gui d. Park Jieun)
- 3rd, 2005 Team China (Rui Naiwei d. Park Jieun)
- 2nd 2004 Park Jieun (Korea)
- 1st 2003 Rui Naiwei (Korea)