Hi, this is my Homepage.
I'm Jahz, french go player since May 2005, you can find me under this account on KGS and DGS.
My favorite go book quotes !
- Yoda Norimoto 9d: "It seems that many amateur players are afraid of this kind of move, but those with a firm grasp of fundamental skillful finesse for sabaki will enthusiastically welcome this."
- Yoda Norimoto 9d: "But while saying that it is unreasonable, if it goes unpunished, reason is subverted."
- James Davies: "Next White spies the atari at 5 - oh boy - and Black descends at 6. Here White's rush is checked by awareness of the threat of [...] Each of White's moves may have some justification, but they sum to a horrible result. "
- Toshiro Kageyama: "If you cannot understand this, lay the position out on the go board every morning as soon as you get up and chant the words, "White's thickness is superior"."
- Toshiro Kageyama: "To kill or to let live ? I would like to see this disturbing question confined to the stones on the go board."
- Toshiro Kageyama: "Black nets White with 1, holds him tight, and spins him around through 15. The pleasure is almost too great to bear."
Tournaments attended, to not forget :)
- FFG - Lyon - 16/17 October 2005 : 3/4 (11k)
- FFG - Avignon - 1/2 April 2006 : only player 4/4 :) (9k)
- KGS - Iwamato - May / June 2006 : 5/8 -> 21 on 110 (7k --> category 4)
- FFG - Marseille - 2/3 September 2006 : 3/4 (7k)
- FFG - Lyon - 21/22 October 2006 : 4/5 (6k) --> 2nd ex-eaquo category 4k-11k
- Festival des Jeux Cannes - 24/25 February 2007 : 3/4 (6k) --> 2nd of tournament !
- KGS - Iwamato - May / June 2007 : 2/8 -> 45 on 57 (1k) --> category 2B)
- FFG - Tournoi permanent du stage FFG - July 2007 : 1/3 (5k)
- FFG - 1st round French championship, Cannes - March 2008 : 2/3 (5k)
- FFG - 2nd round French championship, Avignon - April 2008 : 2/4 (4k)
- FFG - Marseille - 5/6 September 2009 : 3/3 (6k)
- FFG - 2nd round French championship, Avignon - April 2010: 2/4 (4k)