Falling in Love with Baduk
Falling in Love with Baduk: Play a Game in One Week is a free, English e-book for beginners from the Hankuk Kiwon (Korean Go Association). Organized in seven chapters, it presents all the fundamentals, illustrated them with hundreds of easy but illustrative problems.
- P. 34: "In Ko, Black and White are in mutual dansoo (atari) . . ." It is more accurate to say that Black and White are in alternating states of atari, but never at the same time.
- P. 52: " . . . the rest is a basic algebra." It is more accurate to say "the rest is simple arithmetic." Advanced mathematical skills are not required.
- P 59: The Test 10 and Test 11 diagrams are the same. On page 210, the Answer diagram for 11 shows the correct problem diagram. Click here for a corrected diagram.
- PP. 95/217: The Test 10 diagram is correct, but the answer diagram is a copy of the answer for Test 05 on page 98. Click here for the correct answer to test 10.
- P. 133: page 133/225 - The Test 11 diagram and the Answer diagram are the same. Click here for the correct diagram. This link is incorrect.