A Journey in Search of The Origins of Go
A Journey in Search of the Origins of Go is the result of the author's discussions with significant professionals, such as Go Seigen and Chen Zude, historians, and experts on classical Chinese literature. The four chapters cover the early history of Go in The Three Kingdoms period, its connections to the Yellow River Map and the Luo River Markings, the rule of kirichin, early Chinese rules and their relation to Japanese rules, and finally certain strategic principles.
This is not a book on the direction or method of play.
- Chapter One. Go and The Three Kingdoms
- Chapter Two. The Origins and Philosophy of Go
- Chapter Three. The Evolution of the Methods of Counting
- Chapter Four. Go Strategy
- Chronological List Related to the Origins of Go
to be added